11 July 2016

Weekend Mood Outfit


 Hi loves and Happy Monday! Today I have prepared for you another casual outfit because it seems that this summer I`m so into flats and comfy clothing. It`s perfect for the weekend but also for holidays where all we want in the end is to fell great while exploring new places and cities.
Also, I remembered about my super spacious and great Michael Kors bag. It`s been a while since I last wore it but this is the advantage of reorganizing from time to time our wardrobes, don`t you think? :D

I hope you`ll enjoy it and I have to go now, because it seems that it will be a crazy week since this Friday we will be on the move to Feeric Fashion Week and I have to prepare my outfits for a long week spent there is great company ♥ I will show you more once we get there ♥

Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Shein Jumpsuit: Here
Hat: Similat Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Amiclubwear Sandals: Here
Tommy Hilfiger Watch: Similat Here














3 comments:

  1. Ceva de genul sandalelor tale vreau sa imi cumpar, dar imi doresc sa fie nude. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte draguta si purtabila in orice moment al zilei tinuta ta

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit looks great on you!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)