6 May 2012

Terra Park



Today i`ve been at a local fun park. My expectations were way too big, because when i`ve  got there i`ve realized that is small and it has only a few machines from which 2 where my type.  I`ve tried only one of them but 2 times because the first time i`ve tried it alone and Marius joined me the second time(or i`ve joined him..hihi) and he was a bit scared 
 But i have to tell you that i love the adrenaline and i hope that soon i will have the opportunity to do skydiving:D
This is it for today, i wish you a wonderful night,
Kisses,Manuella ♥








I was wearing:
Blouse: Thanks to Sheinside
Shorts: H&M
Bag: LaPallete (lately i`m a bit addicted to my small collection)
Sandals: Zara

5 comments:

  1. adorable I love the photos! the outfit is very chic!

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Love the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink shorts, such a nice and bright color! Great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! love your pink shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit :)

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)