3 May 2012

Tangerine Tango



If i can decide where to live and to wake up next day there, for sure my dream destination will be Miami or anywhere else in California but closer to the beach :D ( ok, i may agree with other destinations too) I love the water , the sun and the sand, for me all of them together make the perfect combination and i hope that soon i will be able to visit this kind of places from miles away !

Take care of you and have a wonderful weekend,
Kisses,Manuella ♥



I was wearing:
Sunglasses: Accessorize
Pants & blouse: H&M
Sandals :Zara
Watch: Guess

10 comments:

  1. how pretty . love your hair<3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple but cut :) seems like you have a really great time by the sea side :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a fan of orange - but this outfit looks amazing on you! I love the effortless vibe. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos :x where is this beach?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your orange shorts!
    and I love your style, beautiful blog :)
    I follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful in these pictures. Love the outfit. Those shorts are so adorable :)

    xx,
    Jackie

    www.fashionationstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous...I have the same H&M shorts!! :)
    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you :)
    xoxo

    http://www.sparklyfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. acum ai cumparat pantalonii?in colectia de acum?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)