26 September 2011

Outfit of the day: Button up


As i promised you, here is the post with the outfit from the Cosmetics Beauty Hair Fair. Is very simple , casual and comfortable outfit! 
Also i want to tell you that i have big plans for the next months , but i will keep them secret and i will let you know when they will be in the final phase. But untill then you have to keep your fingers crossed and wish me luck , because i need it :D
I wish you a wonderful week, 
Kisses,Manuella ♥







 
Blouse: Local market
Shorts: H&M
Heels: Zara
My mom`s belt

10 comments:

  1. Really simple, but yet beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the shoes, they look so great and the shirt is very lovely :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I love your bag! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit,honey!Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfits and style :) In the same time casual and comfortable to wear :)

    Hugs,
    http://saporedelmareturchese.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit!

    x0x0

    BarcelonaBrunettes
    www.barcelonabrunettes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the buttoned up shirt! :X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!! Love your style!

    www.fashionkats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)