13 July 2011

Perfect summer day!


              As i promised ,here it is the new post! Short jeans and a transparent shirt is the perfect match even if the shirt has long sleeves ( and it can be a bit ridiculous for summer) !Also i have to admit that this outfit is inspired from another blog and i adapted to my clothes and of course to my style!
               As i mentioned also on my personal facebook page ( if you`re not already a member join it 

and you`ll be in touch with all the updates ) soon i will have a new surprise for you and my next post will contain a new collaboration item that i really like even if again it has long sleeves....
               Haha and i just gave you a hint, can you guess what it is?

Stay tuned,Kisses
Manuella ♥





Shoes : Zara
Shorts: Bershka
Hat : Greek store
My mom`s shirt :D

5 comments:

  1. Stunning outfit! I love your shorts, your shoes and your shirt! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, SUMMER look! <3
    It's okay that it has long sleeves since it's pretty sheer anyway.

    Can't wait to see your surprise.

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hat and blouse, you look very lovely!

    http://i-shopped-till-i-dropped.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shorts:)Wearing them with a white shirt is so chic.
    Wish I had your legs!You have a great body!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi manuella, i saw your profile com chicisimo and i diceded to check out your blog, i have one too i'm here to invite you to take a look at... e let me know what you think, i loved your looks keep up the good work girl
    ;)

    http://prettybyjarluce.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)